Thursday, January 28, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

What's up and hello to all of you guys out there that are reading this. This is going to be the 2nd post that has been written and published in 2016. Instead of talking about my 2016 goals, we are going to talk about David Hockney's photomontages and of course my photomontages! This paragraph specifically is going to talk about how David Hockney's photomontages are different from my photomontages. What you have been waiting for has been stalled by me so that will be enough talking for me so you can get to the blog post! One way that David Hockney's photomontages are different form mine are that he is inspired to do a photomontage of anything that he sees or wants to do. For our photomontages, Mr. Sandrel chose what we had to do for our photomontages while David Hockney, he got to decide what he wanted to make a photomontage out of. Another difference is the style that David Hockney has to make photomontages than the style we have to make our photomontages. For example, David Hockney's photomontages portraits have like faces all around the photo to show difference and we however try to make our photomontages look exactly how the thing would look like in actual life. Also, David Hockney made his photomontages differently than how we made our photomontages. David Hockney spreaded his photos on the ground and make a new picture while we did the same process as David Hockney did but we did the process digitally. Finally, David Hockney's photomontages are different from ours by the way his photomontages come out. His photomontages look sometimes really weird while ours, we try to make it look perfect. This is how David Hockney's photomontages are different from our photomontages. If you want to learn more about David Hockney, press the link that is on David Hockney.

School Photomontage
The remodel of James Kessler
Final Photomontage
Did you know that images can actually show you a positive or negative message?! Well, if you didn't, I will explain to you why images can send positive or negative images. Images can send positive or negative messages because when you look at the picture, it will send a message to your brain. The brain will process what you see and will tell you if that picture sends a positive or negative message. Any image that you see has a message. For example, if the picture has inappropriate content, that would mean that the picture is sending you a negative message. If an image is showing you a forest, it would show you a forest represents peace and that is an example of a positive message. The brain can interpret an image's message so fast, that you can't even count it!!! That is also how fast your brain can think! Not only can images just send positive or negative messages but some characteristic about the image. For example, if you see a picture of a cow, you would see how that can show a message, but it can. A message of a cow would be that no matter how small or bug you are, you can do anything. Pretty much any image can show a message even a snail. To learn more quotes from me, you can select the linked word "Personal Manifesto". That is how images can send positive or negative messages.

I want my final photomontage (the one that has the bike and other things in the image) to show my athleticism and things I do to show that I am an active person. In the image, there are 6 items in my picture. The first item that is in the image is my soccer ball and goalie gloves. My soccer ball and goalie gloves show my athleticism by the positions that I play to support my team to win the game, lose, or even have a tied game. I am mostly goalie in soccer because I am really good in defense and especially in goalie. The second item in the image is a pair of goggles. A pair of goggles shows who I am by when I swim, I will use my goggles to help me see in the water and it shows that I am an active person. The third item in the picture is the football. A football shows my athleticism showing my stamina and skills that I have in running and in catching. The fourth item is a basketball. A basketball represents my athleticism by displaying that I can adjust in very tough situations and I can be aggressive. The fifth item is a bike. My bike shows who I am by I can get through tough times even though what ever I come across is really hard. The final image in my picture is my Frisbee. My Frisbee shows who I am by telling you that throwing power is very strong and I can dive to get the ball. This is all for now folks! My birthday is coming up and guess what day it is on. It is on SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!! Hope you have a good Super Bowl Sunday. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment