Monday, May 2, 2016

Animated Life Lessons




Greetings everyone who is reading this and welcome to the one and only William Incorporated!!!! Currently in our G.T. class, we are doing an animation project which involves working with other people that we never worked with before! My teammates are Meleana Keawe and Andrew James Galiza. I have already worked with Andrew before but he had no choice but to come to our team. I worked with Andrew for the Composition Scavenger Hunt and the Invention Commercial. Andrew is a 6th grader and he is who I can trust to get things done. Even though I have worked with him before, I still don't know everything about him. My other teammate is Meleana. I have never worked with her before but I know my friend Nicholas has worked with her before. So far in this project, I have no complaints of her lacking her focus or anything bad or negative to our team. She is a seventh grader and she is our person for Andrew and I to look up to if we have any troubles. In the intro paragraph of this post, I will be talking about my teammates personalities and how our animation will exaggerate who they are. Now it is time for me to shut my trap and for you guys to read this blog post and know what I am going to be trying to visualize in your head. Now here is the blog post!!!! You guys all know that everyone has a personality that is similar or different from others. We should respect other peoples' personalities. So today in this paragraph, I will be talking about my teammates' (Meleana and Andrew) personal character traits and how in our animation we will be showing that. So to get things started, I will start just to explain Andrews' personal character traits. Andrew is a boy who is a person who goes with everything and he is a funny and creative guy. In this animation, Andrew shows that he is funny because (I don't really want to spoil the animation but I will try not to though) Andrew takes on a "passion" that involves having to be funny. This ties in why he is also creative. It ties in because this certain "passion" involves having to think on your feet and say something that will surprise the audience. As you can see in my behind the scenes photos, you can see Meleana. Meleana in this animation is a helpful person who helps Andrew and I to find a passion.  But anyways, those are my teammates personal character traits, but I haven't shared mine!!! My personal character traits in this animation is a smart guy who thinks outside the box. You won't see this as much but you will see that I think more about things than Andrew. I don't want to ruin the animation, but I have a passion that involves sports. Well, this is the first paragraph of this blog post!


Our animation that we worked so hard on has a humor factor and a life message or a message that relates to the audience. Do you wonder how we used these things in our animation? Well you are going to find that out in this body paragraph!!! So, our animation really works with a humor factor and not so much on a life lesson but it is a solid animation to work with. Our humor factor is basically what Andrew does as his personality. For example, Andrew is a person who thinks on his feet and have to say something that would make the audience impressed or laugh. He also says jokes o he can make his audience laugh. Here is one of the many jokes in this animation, "What did the ground say to the earthquake? You crack me up!!!!!!!!" The jokes and humor in this animation can relate to you by your present comedians. Comedians have to do jokes that will make their audience laugh and they are really pressured by the way so we give them credit for their hard effort. If you watched the animation before or after you read this blog post, I again want to say for the millionth time that I will not try to spoil. But anyways, our life lesson are don't waste your time doing nothing and live your life fully. These life lessons can basically relate to everyone. For example, everyone doesn't want to be a couch potato and they would be basically be doing nothing except for sitting on a couch doing nothing of their lives ,but not being a couch potato would have the behavior or feeling to do something academically related or do something outside with a friend or even yourself. You have now yourself the final ending of the body paragraph!!! Now we will move onto the conclusion and the final paragraph of this blog post and the wrap up of this weeks blog post!!!!


Now, here is the conclusion paragraph of this blog post.  In this paragraph, I will be talking about the level of productivity considering I have never worked with my team before. So, what are we waiting for, lets get into the paragraph.  So based, on our animation level of production, we did pretty good. The animations that everyone presented to the class were pretty good, but some animations that I am not going to name in my opinion needed a little work to be put upon. But based on our results that came out, I think our level of production was pretty high. I have already worked with Andrew so I know him a little bit but not very much of. This project actually challenged to get us to work with new people cause that is what we have to do in the future. Right??? But anyways, we brainstormed ideas as a team and compromised on an idea as a team. During this process, there were no fighting or complaining of not taking their idea into thought. Also, during the process of making this project, there was no fighting or complaining but there was a lot of pressure and stress. But out of all these things, we had a high level of production to get our animation done. We worked really hard to get this animation done and we put our effort and sweat into this project (literally!!!!). So now, I think this wraps it up for this weeks blog post. I hope you guys will enjoy the animation or if you have already enjoyed the animation, then good for you. I will keep you guys posted on what we will be doing in G.T. these weeks. I hope to write for you guys soon. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment