Thursday, November 5, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt


3P Results


What up guys. Welcome back to another blog post! Today I am going to talk about Composition techniques. I think that the composition technique contrast in content is the most important because the technique draws the person's eye to the object. For example, you see a pot holding a flower and would it attract you to the flower? It probably won't because there has to be a feeling that you want to observe the flower. Another composition technique I think is also important is point of view because if you only see from the side view, it wouldn't be as interesting then watching from the persons point of view. For example, if your were watching an action movie, you would want to see everything in the path of the person because it gives more visual than a side view. These are two composition that I think are the most important.

The most challenging composition technique I think is forced foreground. I think that forced foreground is the most challenging because you have to put an object in front of the camera and the person that is holding the object in front of the camera has to be blurry so you can't see the person. I also think that the composition technique low angle is another hard technique. I think that because you have to be at a weird angle to film low angle. I can use it more to look at the bottom of an object.These are the most challenging composition techniques that I think.


Now, it comes to my team. My teammates were James Kessler, Andrew James Galiza, and myself.For the jobs, I mostly did the Commercial Plan. Andrew, did the slogan and the logo. And James did some of the script for the Commercial Plan and he did some of the visuals. I also learned things about my partners. I learned from James that he is always wanting to get the work done and I learned from Andrew that sometimes you need a laugh when you are stressed. at the bottom of the page, I will have the links to Andrew's and James's blogs. Hope to post another blog post. Til then, you guys wait for another post. Byeeeeeeeeeeee!

Blog links
Andrew James Galiza
James Kessler

No comments:

Post a Comment