Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial




My teammates for the Commercial video were Andrew James Galiza and James Kessler. They are the same team I had for the Composition Scavenger Hunt. Our Commercial was based on our product called "The HydroTravel. The HydroTravel is very like the imaginary HyperLoop but it is underwater and it is powered by the electromagnetic force between two magnets. We made the explanation of the HydroTravel enthusiastically by when Andrew used a special app on his iPad to make our video look like the lego men has the ability to move and we made a funny situation to fit along side to keep the audiences attention. this is the explanation of our Commercial and our invention and what was my team's main goal.

Our best "Team Moment" was when we went to Wailua Homesteads Park and filmed our voice-overs. Andrew and I got their early so we were playing soccer before James came. It was also fun when we were filming voice -overs. After our voice-overs, we played football and Andrew was the quarterback for both James and my team. I won only because I had one interception at the touchdown line. We had so much fun until it started raining and we all had to go home. It was very sad because if there was no rain, we would have kept on playing until we were told to stop playing. I also had the opportunity to go to James's house but my mom was just going to take my sister to softball practice so I couldn't go. This is all about are funniest moment we had as a team and friends. 

During post-production editing, my role was to do the Commercial plan that is down below. I have had to do the plan because James and Andrew have been busy so I had to do the script, visual, composition techniques, and the timing. That was my part. James's part was he was the one who did the most editing. He edited mostly because Andrew and I were filming voice overs while he was editing. That was his part. Finally, Andrew was the one who made the lego video. He used an app and downloaded it to a flash drive and brang it to school to import it. While James, he really didn't do anything because he was absent most of the time. Hope to do another post. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment